Pinterest is a great way to share your interest in certain topics with the world. Here we will learn How to use Pinterest to get sales and earn money. It’s also an excellent place to get inspiration for your next shopping trip or DIY project.
But did you know that Pinterest can actually help your business?
If you’re smart about how you use it, Pinterest can be an incredibly powerful tool for promoting your brand and getting sales. Here’s how:
Choose your niche carefully
It’s important to choose a niche that you are passionate about, and one that isn’t too broad.
If you love cooking but want to start a pinterest account for all types of food, you may have a hard time finding enough content to fill it up.
Choosing a more specific niche like healthy vegetarian recipes would be easier.
If you’re struggling with this decision, Pinterest has created an awesome tool called Pinterest Interest Explorer.
It allows users to search by interest terms, which will then show them related content curated by Pinterest’s team based on their popularity among other users in their area (or world).
Create topic-relevant boards
You may have heard the term “topic-relevant boards”, but what does that mean? It means that your Pinterest account should be filled with boards that are relevant to your niche.
This will help you build a following who have an interest in what you’re sharing and make it easier for them to find more of what they like.
For example, if you run an online boutique selling women’s clothing.
Then creating a board called “Women’s Clothing” or something similar is probably not very helpful or interesting for people who aren’t interested in fashion.
Instead, create boards on things like sewing patterns or how-to videos.
Related to women’s clothing (and maybe even include some links where people can buy the products).
Create the right type of pins for your business
To get the most out of Pinterest, you need to create pins that are relevant to your brand and industry. This means you’ll want to post:
- One Pins of your products
- Second Pins with customers using your products
- Pins featuring your business location or employees (especially if you’re a local business)
- Your brand logo (if it looks good)
- You giving a speech or presentation about something related to what you do
Become an expert in Pinterest SEO
Pinterest is a social media platform that can help you to get a lot more traffic, engagement and sales.
But it’s not as simple as just pinning your product to your board. You need to do some research first and make sure that Pinterest is the right place for you.
But what if it already is? Then how do you use Pinterest SEO to get visitors? How do you use Pinterest SEO to get engagement?
And how do you earn money from your blog or website using Pinterest marketing strategies?
If this sounds like something that interests you then read on! One of the ways How to use Pinterest to get sales and earn money.
Include keywords in your board descriptions and pin descriptions
Pinterest is a visual platform, so it’s important to use keywords in your descriptions. The more relevant the keyword, the better. Another way How to use Pinterest to get sales and earn money.
While you’re adding keywords and pin descriptions, also consider using the “more” button (the icon with three dots) to add even more information.
The “Pin It” button can also be used to add links directly into your pin description—use this feature to link back to your website or blog.
Add links to your images
- Add links to your images.
- You can add links to your images, which will help people find more information about the product you are selling and connect with others who have bought it before them.
- Link to a page that has useful information related to the image (for example, “How To Use This Product”).
- Link back to the product page itself if possible (for example: [https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HW8QRB0](https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HW8QRB0)”).
Make your website Pinterest-friendly
Here’s how you can make your website Pinterest-friendly:
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly. If you own a business and have a website, it should be easy for people to find what they’re looking for when surfing on their smartphones or tablets. You can make this happen by doing some simple things like optimizing image sizes and using responsive design (so that the site looks good no matter what device someone uses). Check out our guide on mobile design best practices to learn more about this process.
- Add a “Pin It” button or other sharing feature so that users can easily pin any images they find on your site onto their own boards without having to copy the URL address of each image into the Pin It bar every time they want to do so—this way they won’t miss any opportunities!
- Add Pinterest share buttons next to all images on your homepage so visitors who may not already have one have an easy way of sharing them with others via social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etcetera.”
Add a “Pin It” button to your website
To get started, you’ll need to place a “Pin It” button somewhere on your website.
This can be in the footer or sidebar of your blog, but it’s best if it’s prominent and easy to click.
When someone clicks your button, they’ll be taken directly to Pinterest where they can repin whatever image you’ve linked them to.
If they’re interested in following you on Pinterest, they’ll also have the option of signing up for an account right there on their screen!
To schedule pins, you’ll need a service like Tailwind or Board Booster.
Both services allow you to schedule pins for specific days and times, but only Tailwind allows you to specify individual boards:
- You can schedule all your content for a certain day and time with one click.
- With just one more click, Tailwind will also create new Pinterest accounts and connect each account to your main account (if it isn’t already). This means that all of the content pinned from these new accounts will appear on the same feed as your own content—which looks seamless!
You can use Pinterest to sell products and services if you have the right strategy.
In order to use Pinterest to get sales and earn money, you need to have the right strategy.
First of all, pick a niche and create boards that are relevant to that niche.
You also need to create pins that are relevant as well.
You should be an expert in Pinterest SEO so that you can get more traffic on your website and increase conversions.
Adding links back to your website is also important because it helps users find out more about the items.
They’re interested in buying online at a low cost compared with other marketing channels such as Facebook Ads or Google Adwords Campaigns.
Which tend to cost thousands of dollars per month depending on how big your business is getting every month!
Finally, make sure you optimize your website for Pinterest by adding Rich Pins into each product page.
So that people who land on those pages will see them when clicking through from one page (eBay) onto another page without leaving any trace whatsoever behind us either!
Also Read: Cheap SEO Services From Search Engine Optimization Firm India
Pinterest is an amazing platform that can help you grow your business and make money.
You just need to know how to use it correctly, which we’ve covered in this article.
We hope that by reading this post, you’ve gained some insight into how Pinterest works and what kind of strategies are effective when using it as a sales tool.
If you have any questions or comments about anything we discussed here today then please leave them below!